ITT Tech is a complete send off, they promise to find your jobs when you graduate, and I graduated in Septemeber and still have not find work in my field which is Information Technology. The career service department sends you on jobs that you are not qualified for, instead of sending you to entry level positions like I was promised. Besides that you do not learn anything in the classroom, and it is not hands on at all. Like I previously stated I graduated in September with an Associates in Information Technology.
And now I am currently enrolled once again for the Bachelors program, and the only reason I did that I because I have high loans I can't pay because I still HAVE NOT FOUND WORK. Biggest rip off ever I would not advise anyone to enroll at ITT.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Job Promise
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "Caldwell Idaho, sage students keep cutting the corner at my property and keep running over the ditch cover. Called and complained to them many time and they keep telling me..."
- "THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED. Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his..."
- "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..."
- "Jawbone won't stand behind their products for more than 60 days. I had two (original and replacement) both have failed and it's been less than 90 days. But they will..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong..."
- "I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room! I was excited to get such a nice property for such a..."
- "I am beyond fed up with the us cellular! It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across! Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is..."