Itt Technical Institute - ITT Tech Ripped Me Off
ITT Tech is a complete send off, they promise to find your jobs when you graduate, and I graduated in Septemeber and still have not find work in my field which is Information Technology. The career service department sends you on jobs that you are not qualified for, instead of sending you to entry level positions like I was promised. Besides that you do not learn anything in the classroom, and it is not hands on at all. Like I previously stated I graduated in September with an Associates in Information Technology.
And now I am currently enrolled once again for the Bachelors program, and the only reason I did that I because I have high loans I can't pay because I still HAVE NOT FOUND WORK. Biggest rip off ever I would not advise anyone to enroll at ITT.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "Convicted Felon running Liberty Language Services LLC Liberty Language Services in Vienna VA is owned and operated by Timothy Worster a convicted felon from South Dakota and his wife Shahela Sharmin...."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged..."
- "SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar. i had money in my pocket to spend with..."
- "Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities. Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!! Horrible customer service, and a huge..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."