253 views

I Was a Student there i started in March of 2013 and Finished in 2014 All they Do is Really Lie to You They Dont Really Help You I Tried to get tutoring from one teacher but all cared about was his other job instead of helping and i almost flunked it They really treat you like your *** or something the dean there is really crazy like making fun of people who cannot read or write which is uncalled for Career Services Does not give a *** Either you go in there everyday and talk to them about employment they tell one lie after another and say they got several other students From my point of View This school needs to be Shut Down and Reported as a Fraud.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

ITT Technical Institute Cons: Lies, Assistance, Communication skills, Education.

Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Comments

IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW ATTENDED ITT TECH​ ​PLEASE CALL

1-88*-***-****

My son wanted to go but we told him no.All his friends went to a 3 year program there at a cost of 140 thousand dollars.He was so mad at us but now he thanks us.All his friends now work in a pizza place for min. wage.He now makes 20 plus a hour working at a factory who will pay for his degree so he will never get in debt like his friends.The thing I told him was MIT is a much better school at yes...only a fraction of the cost.Harvard even costs less as does northwestern.Why pay so much for an education that is not as good as those other places?Those poor boys will be paying for that itt education forever while my son builds up his 401k.

ITT Technical Institute Reviews