First the College is way over priced.It cost around $45,000 for a two year degree.

Over $80,00 for a BA Degree if they offer the program. They get students into school and tell them that it takes 1 year 9 months to get your degree, then not offer certain classes and the students have to stay longer. second too work at ITT Tech is a big lie, they get the new leads for students who dont even want to attend college and make the reps call them 3 to 5 times a day. It irratates everyone involved.

The Director and the Director of recruting lie about the leads and fail to inform all reps about new procedures. Then later blame the reps for not doing their job, If a rep does his/her job above and beyond expectations, they still get punished.

DONT WORK OR ATTEND COLLEGE THEIR, HENDERSON.NV CAMPUS....

Review about: Itt Technical Institute Program.

Had an Experience with Itt Technical Institute?

Comments

Steiner-Ruth_M
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #606829

When my son was a junior in high school, about 3 years ago now they took a field trip to the one in Orlando.He was in the Academy of Technology and Robotics there, and the lerning was all hands on, and what they couldn't do that way was all on computer.

Several students from other schools were there asking questions that the "professor" either could not answer or answered incorrectly, my son and his classmates finally got tired of it and started answering the question for him.

When they broke down into groups in different rooms, the other students did not go to the instructor in that room, but to one of them.Yay AITR!!!!

My son had a better education already than people that were supposed to be teaching others.

Steiner-Ruth_M
to Steiner-Ruth_M Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #606830

Sorry, by "there" I meant his high school, not ITT by any means!