385 views

I'm in the same situation, only I'm the student who went to ITT Lake,Mary. They promised me and harass me through non-stop barrages of phone calls (per-day) to get me into there program.

I decided to see what they offered by going to the school only to be pressured more with papers put in front of me. Now I'm stuck paying $18,000.00 left out of +25,000.00 of student loan. The degree obtained here is worthless the reputation of this school makes it impossible for me to land a job when applying to 10+ jobs a month. I even purchased a service to have my resume look amazing for 200 dollars.

I applied to UCF to pursue a B.S., only to be told they don't accept credits from ITT. The person who recruited me use to work in sales. He is a professional in pressure tactics and lied about what can be transferred and what can not. He even had the audacity to relate with what I was going with at the time.

They've promised to help me start my career, which by they've failed to follow up on or assist me in. They rotate employees every 1-3 semesters. By the time you reach graduation day your old instructors are long gone.

I'm glad I have a fall back family business, but this is unacceptable. I wish I had the resources to sue this school and get a refund so I can pursue my degrees from a legitimate accreditation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Itt Technical Institute Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Location: Apopka, Florida

Comments

If you have gone to ITT Tech, please join us over here on Facebook. We are organizing and planning on striking back at ITT to get our loans forgiven.

IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW ATTENDED ITT TECH​ ​PLEASE CALL