318 views
1.1

Update by user May 14, 2016

Part of my review was marked out by *** three asterisks. This was not a curse word.

It just stated that "it was for the college to say I was receiving a good education from the VLAB. Since I put their name in there they blocked it out....

Update by user May 14, 2016

They lied when they said Vlab was a good.

Original review posted by user May 14, 2016

I was attending ITT in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. During the last year of my false education with ITT, they did away with the Lab Sim from Test Out. This was the only real training I received during the three years at ITT online. I never went to a real classroom.

When VLAB came out, it wasn't written properly the instructions did not work they were written wrong. And so you might try the lab and if it did not work you would have to delete it and start all over.

It was so *** to say you will learn from something like this.

If the instructions had one error in the code you were trying to input then it would NEVER NEVER NEVER WORK.!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Itt Technical Institute Virtual Library.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

ITT Technical Institute Cons: Whole thing was a lie a scam.

Location: Dallas, Texas

Comments

Mariel

it was so easy for the college to say VLAB was a good lab module. But they did not write the instructions correctly and there was no support on the weekends.

And after Sunday you could no longer access the VLAB anymore it was gone. So if the support said we will get back to you on MONDAY because we are closed then the class was over and they were too late.

ITT Technical Institute Reviews