I cant believe i went through the whole associates degree course.I learned nothing at all and one of the teachers even said that the chair told them to tell him how many students they were gonna fail for him.

Also the chair was teaching the capstone class because "not enough teachers were qualified yet the ones from the previous quarter were still teaching. San Diego ITT is a joke. Also most of the teachers don't actually teach, they "try" to do the lab during lecture and then give up then send students to the lab. Once you are done with the lab you go home.

For an at least 3/4 hour class we were there for the most 2 hours. I left capstone due to my group being a failure because they never did any work and i did everything, the chair even knew it and singled me out to ensure i would fail. I asked him about it and immediately he blocked my email so I couldn't email him.

Had a 3.97 GPA.Now i'm stuck with a huge student loan for nothing.

Monetary Loss: $32000.

Had an Experience with Itt Technical Institute?

Comments

Actualtests not honoroing lifetime access and removed purchase invoice from account Actualtests "I wish that I could give 0 stars. I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017. I tried to login yesterday and I kept..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more