2.0

I used half my available undergraduate loan options to attend this school and after two years I've come to discover the Associate Degree I received is not good enough to work in the field of Drafting.They'll sucker you in with old statistics to suit their point, claim they have the best hands on training around on some of the best machines.

Don't believe it. The computers are slow and barely run the software. During my final project to graduate, i had to use my home computer because the ones on campus didn't have the RAM to actually edit it.

Don't waste the time or money to attend.I would have been better off at a community college.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Itt Technical Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Itt Technical Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Itt Technical Institute to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Itt Technical Institute?

Comments