I really don't blog this is my second time in my life!I just wanted to say I graduated from ITT tech.

I had gotten my associate degree in web design! I really had no problem and I don't think it was a joke or a waste of my time or my money! As long as you show up and do what your supposed to there won't be a problem! I have

made a lot more money than I ever have in my life!

Call them yourself!I just saw a commercial on PrimeTV in here is the number 1-800-729-0431!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Itt Technical Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Itt Technical Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Itt Technical Institute to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Itt Technical Institute?

Comments

You probably are an instructor at the piece of *** school.

oh and im sure you don't work for ITT either do you? Your comment is a joke and so is this school!

If this was a true statement...this would not be anonymous!!! BEWARE this school is a total rip off they don't teach you anything they just babysit you they don't even give you homework nor teach you how to work in the real life out there.